The “Spring Seedlings” flat contains a variety of vegetables, herbs and soft fruit, all ready for planting in late April. You can mix and match to get exactly the mix you want in your flat.
Cost: $35 per flat of approximately 72 plants (depending on your container choices)
Non-refundable deposit of $10 on order, plus balance on delivery of $25
Best “Your choice” options by: Feb 15th
Cutoff date: Mar 14th (Seedy Saturday)
Pickup date: late April
- If you prefer, you can find a printable order form here, fill it out and mail it in.
- Please fill out all boxes with a shaded background.
- Orders can only be accepted from within the Powell River Regional District.
- Want more than one flat? Just order in multiples of 12 containers in total, and fill out the number of flats at the bottom.
- One 6-pack is about 6″x4″ and has 6 small plant-spaces in it. A flat, or tray, holds 12 of the 6-packs. So, to order one flat, you need to choose twelve or more 6-packs (or the equivalent in larger containers, as noted for specific plants).